Moving to a new 55+ active adult community can be a very exciting time in your life. One such community, Enclave at Shark River, is an intimate active adult community of 44 luxury townhomes located in Tinton Falls, New Jersey. Here at Enclave at Shark River, we often hear residents say “I wish we would have moved here sooner”. And we have listened to our home buyers every step of the way. Since sales have been brisk and the community is now 60% sold out, we have decided to list the Top 5 reason Life is Better at Enclave at Shark River.
- Making New Friends – It’s an exciting feeling knowing you will be moving to a new community with like-minded people who share the same interests as you. Some say it’s like going to college without the classes. You can easily meet new friends and neighbors by simply walking down the street, relaxing in the clubhouse, or by the pool. Living at Enclave means you and your new friends are surrounded by fun and exhilarating activities year-round.
- Enclaves’ Great Location – In the heart of Monmouth County, you can enjoy nearby parks and recreation, championship golf, or shopping at The Jersey Shore Premium Outlets; all set along the backdrop of the famous Jersey Shore. A fisherman’s and beachgoer’s delight, the Jersey Shore offers fabulous nightlife, outdoor concerts, dozens of restaurants and the boardwalk. Homeowner Frank Sansone said “In a matter of minutes, you can enjoy several fun filled beaches where you can sun, surf, swim or fish.” Our Monmouth County location is close to highways giving you easy access to NYC, Philadelphia and Atlantic City.
- A New Lifestyle – At the Enclave at Shark River, the on-site amenities start in our magnificently appointed clubhouse where you will enjoy our outdoor heated salt water swimming pool and covered Veranda area adjacent to our clubhouse. Gather around the outdoor fire pit, play bocce or enjoy the barbeque area. Our clubhouse is a great place to gather, have parties or enjoy a workout or yoga session in our fitness area.
- It’s all about me – Who doesn’t want more “me time”. Allow yourself more time to really do the things you love and enjoy. Renewal of old hobbies and passions are things our residents love to pursue. A maintenance free lifestyle is one of the rewards of living at Enclave at Shark River. Throw your lawn mowers away and forget about snow shoveling; that’s a thing of the past. As Bob and Michele McNeil explained, “It was time to trade in the lawn mower for the golf clubs. It was time to relax on the beach in lieu of making home repairs.”
- Your New Home – Our residents enjoy customizing their new homes. We have an on-site design studio which is a great opportunity to touch, feel and see everything that comes with your new home, like hardwood flooring and granite countertops. It is also a time to create the perfect gourmet kitchen you have always dreamed of. Design a lavish master bath, add a custom stone fireplace, or simply upgrade your hardwood flooring. A great buying experience is our #1 priority and each of our award-winning homes are designed especially for you.
Our award-winning townhome prices range from $449,000 – $499,000 and with premium locations still available. These 55+ designed townhomes offer unique floor plans ranging from 2,700 to 2,900 square feet of living space and are designed with nine foot ceilings on both the first and second floors and plenty of storage. Resident and happy homeowner Susan Sansone said, “The home is spacious and well-constructed, with a beautiful living area designed for active seniors and there is plenty of room for when the grandchildren come to visit.”
The fully decorated Cambridge model is appointed with many of the available upgrades and is open daily for visitors.
Built with pride by Pelican Court, LLC, the principals, Dominick DeSimone and Frank Coppotelli have taken steps to make sure your home buying experience is as simple and as easy as possible. They have designed this award-winning community which has been recognized by FAME for exceptional design throughout the community.
The sales office and models are open daily from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. You can contact our sales manager Valerie Santangelo of Neuhaus Realty, Inc. at 732-804-8360 or 732-982-2310 or visit www.enclavenj.com. The Enclave is located at 322 Shark River Road, Tinton Falls, New Jersey, 07724.